Senior Research Analyst Urban Planning
- Education: 16 years of qualification in Urban Planning / Urban (Public) Policy / Urban Development / Urban Design or related discipline from HEC recognized institution
- Experience: Minimum 05 years of relevant experience.
- Education: 18 years of qualification in Urban Planning / Urban Design / Urban Development or related discipline from HEC recognized institution
- Experience: Minimum 04 years of relevant experience.
- Education: Master’s in Urban Planning / Urban (Public) Policy / Urban Development / Urban Design or related discipline from a Recognized Foreign University.
- Experience: Fresh.
- Assist Senior Specialist Urban Planning and Architecture and supervise the work of Research Associates.
- Coordinate with other sectors task leads and senior research analysists as required.
- Research, analyze and synthesize data from primary and secondary sources.
- Organize, Clean and analyze data.
- Possess strong research and analysis skills on cities and regions.
- Possess advanced urban Planning expertise, supervise and lead the team in planning and preparing project presentations.
- Use Geographical Information System (GIS), and other software for statistical and graphical analysis.
- Review regulatory & governance framework and propose improvements.
- Perform research, analyze data, and review literature, including policies, feasibility studies, existing documents such as master plans and best practices.
- Prepare existing and future situation scenarios for Master Planning.
- Conduct and compile project review presentations.
- Formulate sustainable cities models based on global examples.
- Possess Analysis/review of Urban Planning and Design Projects.
- Development of theoretical and analytical; framework to assist Research Work.
- Develop Concept notes, technical & working papers.
- Prepare presentations and proposals.
- Any other task assigned by the Senior Management.
- Masters/Bachelors (Hons)
- 18 Years of Education
- 16 Years of Education
- Urban Planning
- Urban Design
- Urban (Public) Policy
- Urban Development
- Urban Studies