Ministry of Climate Change Jobs 2022 Pakistan Latest Advertisement
Table of Contents
This page is about the Ministry of Climate Change Jobs 2022 Pakistan Latest Advertisement. A Government Agency named as Ministry of Climate Change is looking to recruit the following staff for the following vacancies given below for the Pakistan Environmental Protection Agency.
For Jobs in Ministry of Climate Change it is looking to hire the educated, experienced, and well-disciplined applicants required for the vacant position which are (Executive Director) for the Global Change Impact Studies Centre (GCISC). The appointment will be done on a permanent basis and all current government jobs are based in Islamabad.
Candidates wanted to apply are suggested to read the eligibility criteria given in the following image or after this paragraph, generally, Ph.D / Masters from HEC recognized institute with 18 years of professional experience holder applicants can apply. So, it is the finest opportunity for those candidates who are well educated and wanted to have a job in the Government sector where they can earn a handsome salary package. Now, in the following, you’ll have completed the how to apply procedure.
Ministry of Climate Change is the Federal Govt department which is under the Govt of Pakistan and is held responsible for maintenance of climate and environment by enunciating different developmental projects. Being a Govt body it offers Govt jobs of different levels and latest Ministry of Climate Change Jobs 2022 are for the Middle/Matric pass candidates given below.
Eligibility Criteria for the Ministry of Climate Change Jobs 2022:
For vacant positions, Ph.D / Masters from HEC recognized institute with 18 years professional experience are required to apply and the age of the applicant should be between 18 to 28 years as per the demand of vacant positions.
Ministry of Climate Change – MoCC Jobs 2022 Application Form
Vacant Positions with Basic Pay Scales:
- Executive Director
How to Apply for the Ministry of Climate Change Jobs 2022:
- Applicants meeting the criteria should apply online https://njp.gov.pk/.
- Candidates may also apply by submitting a detailed CV to the following address GCISC, Emigration Tower, 6th Floor, 10-Mauve Area, Sector G-8/1, Islamabad.
- The last date for submission of an application is October 08, 2022.
- Incomplete applications or received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- For more Government Jobs in Pakistan, please visit our site JobsAlert.pk.
Ministry of Climate Change Jobs 2022
Last Date For Apply: October 08, 2022.
To Apply Online: Click Here
Address: GCISC, Emigration Tower, 6th Floor, 10-Mauve Area, Sector G-8/1, Islamabad.