Civil Court Dir Lower Jobs 2022 Latest Advertisement Test & Interview Date
Table of Contents
Tap this page for Civil Court Dir Lower Jobs 2022 Test & Interview Date. The applications are being offered from the Civil Court Dir Lower to fill the posts of (Process Server (BPS-05), Naib Qasid (BPS-03), Chowkidar (BPS-03), Sweeper (BPS-03)) and for these posts, the domicile holders of Dir Lower are eligible to apply.
The eligibility criteria which is required for Civil Court Jobs in Dir Lower include Matric / Middle qualification is required and relevant field skills and experience are required to apply for the relevant KPK Government Jobs in Dir Lower. The age limit should be between 18 to 40 years.
So guys, its the best offer to be availed by all of you if you possess such simple criteria and qualifications with expertise must apply against this post. Now, let’s have a look at its applying criteria against this post what it suggests and how the interested applicants can hit the button to apply.
Civil Court Dir Lower Jobs 2022 Apply Last Date Today in Pakistan
- Process Server (BPS-05)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-03)
- Chowkidar (BPS-03)
- Sweeper (BPS-03)
How to Apply for Civil Court Dir Lower Jobs:
- Interested applicants can send the applications along with attested copies of their educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile, recent photographs, and character certificate should reach the following address given below.
- The last date for applying is October 22, .
- Late received and those incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be paid.
- Candidates are advised to bring original documents at the time of the interview.
- For more quality jobs keep in touch and connection with this post to have marvelous jobs and be the first one to get employed here in this Govt sector which will provide you with an excellent salary package and growth offers also. So keep in touch with this page every day and always have awesome career offers with true and full details.
Civil Court Dir Lower Jobs 2022
Last Date To Apply: October 22, 2022.
Address: Office Civil Judge, Dir Lower.